The 10th edition of La Fête du Croisant is on May 1, 2021
Any craftsman who meets the following criteria can register:
- The croissant must be at all times and not only on the day of La Fête du croissant:
- Produced by a craftsman;
- Hand rolled
- Made from a puff pastry (round) and leavened
- Pushed, cooked and sold on site
- Made with pure butter only
- Offer your croissants for $ 1, in each participating store, during the day of La Fête du croissant. You can limit the number of croissants per customer, but you cannot sell croissants for more than $ 1 on that day.
The craftsman who owns a shop that meets the participation criteria as well as several points of sale bearing the same name as the shop where the croissants are made, can participate in each of his shops and points of sale.
Participation costs: $ 250 for the first store and $ 200 for additional stores.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CROISSANT FESTIVAL.
- Promotional posters;
- A minimum of 60 promotional stickers for your packaging;
- A box of croissants bags (1000) bearing the effigy of La Fête du croissant and partners;
- A poster on which you can indicate the maximum quantity of croissants per customer;
- Your company’s participation will be indicated on the event website;
- A press relations campaign allowing each year to shine in more than 40 media;
- Advertising on social media, targeting potential customers on a geographic referencing basis adapted to each of the participants (5% of the operating budget dedicated to this form of advertising);
- The “Proud artisan of La Fête du croissant” sticker for the current year! This sticker certifies the commitment of the establishment where it is displayed;
- Benefit from the notoriety and experience acquired.
- The right to use the logo is the trademark of La Fête du croissant for your own communications.
La Fête du croissant and its concept are registered trademarks, any use of the logo, name of the event or concept defining it, except by members in good standing of La Fête du croissant and duly authorized, is acceptable to legal actions.